[jhb_airlines] A good laugh

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uk_atc_fpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 22:45:23 +0100

Hi all

Whist on holiday in France last week, the coach driver, to releave the monotony, played a disc.

It was about a guy at a convention or dinner giving a talk on ATC and flying.

Apparently he is or was a controller, and what he had to say on the subject left me in tears of laughter, (at least 2 other passengers enjoyed it as well), especially when he got to discribing how to take off and land a plane.

The coach driver was very kind enough, to do a copy for me, 50+ minutes playing time and 96mb in size.

Anyone interested in a copy? mail me direct ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and I will see what I can do.