[jhb_airlines] A Pirep at last.

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 12:40 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

Last night I completed a flight from Ronaldsway to Carlisle. Completed is
the operatinve word, for the last 3 or 4 times i've tried i have been
booted off IVAO. My previous successful completed flight before last
night's was in June!

We were talking about people flying the same route over and over again.
Well I have been flying Carlisle-Ronaldsway for JHB for over a year now,
and am still finding new challenges. I am now working through all the
instrument approach procedures for Carlisle and last night there was a
stonking wind 030/30knts to deal with on departure and arrival.  First
time I've had the Twotter flying sideways! I also ventured into an airway
- W91D - for the first time ever.  I think I shall still be flying
carlisle-Ronaldsway and back for a while yet.