[jhb_airlines] Re: 737NG upgrade

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 23:44:24 +0100

Phil, again Kev's your man to answer that.  I'm still climbing the
learning curve and haven't yet explored the TCAS (nor have I dared risk
exposing my complete lack of skill in an FPI session <g>).  Ask me again
in a week or two...

MikeB
JHB193

ps  Judging by the quality of the gauge programming that I've seen so
far I would be VERY surprised if the TCAS wasn't yards better than any
other product's attempts.