[jhb_airlines] Re: 737NG upgrade

  • From: "Phil Reynolds" <phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 19:45:21 +0100

Kev,

I've installed the 737NG upgrade and have just connected to FPI to test the
TCAS.  It does work when set to use "FS2004 internal", but along with the
"real" traffic around me there is also traffic showing right on top of me,
causing a TRAFFIC alert in yellow.  This I believe is the ATOC connection
into my host session in FS?  Do you know if there is any way to remove this
false target from the TCAS?

For info I get no traffic at all if I select the "FSUIPC" TCAS selection.
Do you get the same?

Cheers

Phil