[jhb_airlines] Re: 4Gals

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 18:37:56 +0100

Sadly I think you are right. The future of GA is going to swing into more
innovative companies as customers seek to keep their flying affordable. The
demand is there - just take a look at
http://www.lightaircrafts.com/fixed-wing-manuf.htm to see how the market is
responding. It's the "traditional" designs that are suffering.

I'd far rather climb into a Europa than a C162!