[jhb_airlines] Re: 19/10 FPI

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 23:41:04 +0100

Aaaah!  Being looked at in CAPITAL LETTERS.  I know that problem well.
For the last seven odd weeks I've been totally committed to COMPLETE
conversions of two whole bathrooms and a cloakroom,  Every minute of
every day etc etc.  There have been MANY occasions when I've been looked
at in CAPITAL LETTERS.  But now it is (almost) all finished.  I have
scored so MANY brownie points (you would not believe) and was 'allowed'
to join in tonight's session (albeit briefly <g>).  It is nice to be
back...

MikeB
JHB193