RE: zoom text question

  • From: "Richard Benoit" <reb503@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 10:21:13 -0400

Hi,

I can't answer the question that you asked but are you aware that
Freedom Scientific has a free trial version of Magic 11.0 that is fully
functional with no required restarts every 40 minutes as with the
previous free demo.  This works with all current Windows versions and
Jaws 9.  I don't believe that it works with earlier versions of Jaws.
This can be used until September.  This is a no speech version but you
don't need it if you have Jaws as the Jaws interface controls all
functions. Hope this helps.

Richard