RE: zautomatic web address completion in IE 7

  • From: RAWest <rawest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 09:41:41 -0400

Jane from my research your problem is more common than you think.

As for right now unfortunately other than checking the proper boxes I don't
think there is much you can do.

I have read where people have gone as far as editing there registry with
know luck.

comparing reg tree's from a machine that this feature is working to one that
it is not and still know luck.

Sorry I could not be of more help with this issue.

Robert

To find me you can do the following.

Skype id:  rawest24

Aim id:  rawest24