you won't believe what I did

  • From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 21:35:01 -0600

I fell asleep on the floor with my guide dog next to the computer. He is so nice and comforting and puts me to sleep instantly. I slept for about an hour and woke up and decided to download and install the new ad-aware and the new scripts that Dean made. Well I just extracted the files to my jaws settings enu folder and all set. I used it several times today and thought. How nice they work the same as the old ones. I couldn't understand why everyone was yelling about how great they are. Someone told me you don't hear the word x when you start ad-aware. I started thinking that something must be up. So I went back to my download files and found that set up wizard. And used it to install the scripts. I'll say, what a difference. this is great. And I haven't even read the help files yet. Well, just thought you would get a kick out of it.

web site
www.rellek.com/stevegomes
phone 720-747-4990 --