RE: yahoo sites and jaws 10

  • From: "Jay" <jay.p@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 02:21:20 -0400

Hi, I have found the same thing here. I found that at the top of my mail
page at least, there is a link to turn off automatic page update. If you can
find it, click on that link, press OK on the next page and it should be OK
for you. I am running Jaws 9, IE 7 on an XP machine.

***From Jay Phinnemore on the laptop running Windows Vista***