RE: yahoo messenger, jaws?

  • From: "Jeffrey Shockley" <jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 12:37:21 -0400

Hi,
One place you can find Yahoo Messenger 7.0 is
http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=yahoo
Once on that page, just click on the Yahoo Messenger 7.0 link and your
download of Yahoo Messenger 7.0 should start automatically.
Hope this helps,
Jeffrey

Check out my blog!
The URL is
http://jeffreyshockley.livejournal.com
<http://jeffreyshockley.livejournal.com/>
"You learn something new every day!"
"You can do anything if you put your mind to it!"
"It is not what we see that determines who we are. It is how we choose to
see it."

--Doomed Dragon