yahoo messenger

  • From: "Vy Pham" <thaovyngu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:17:54 -0500

Hello,
My friend is having some issues with yahoo and JAWS. For some weird reasons,
JAWS is not anouncing the user name of the person who is sending her the
message. She also  cannot go back and check what she has written before sending
her message. Before she usually just had to do a control r, then JAWS would
tell her what she'd typed so far, but now it wouldn't. Can somebody please tell
us why this might happen? How can we solve it? Thanks.

She is currently using windows XP and JAWS 5.0.