Re: yahoo mail and Jaws

  • From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 19:36:14 -0800

Hi, Roden.  I'm still having trouble trying to read a message in yahoo mail.  I
even tried to compose a message but when I got to the body of the message, it
said "frame".  That's strange to me.  Can you tell me how to write and send a
message, please?  I'd appreciate any help you could give me.  Thanks in advance.
Rose