Re: xp pro with jaws, need up grade for JFW

  • From: Chris Cant <christopher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 18:10:34 +0100

Hi there,
you'll need the pro key, the same version of jaws works with all versions
of jaws, the difference is the authorization to use pro

Regards

Chris Cant.

At 18:00 19/06/2004, you wrote:
>If you go to Windows XP Pro you need to up date your JFW to the version that
>works with Windows XP Pro.  There is a difference and so you need to call
>Freedom Scientific to make the up grade.
>Dick

Would you like to join us in our new access group? are you a beginner and
just learning access technology?
Are you an  access trainer? Can you help us here,
  Would help and a good friendship group  suit your needs? Then come and
join us, speak to us in a voice chat environment? Give help and receive it
too, come one come all help is just a voice chat room away on
www.tafn.org.uk
with our ventrilo service
Regards

Chris Cant