RE: www.suprnova.org problems

  • From: "Milton M. Ota" <mota@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 21:26:54 -1000

From the looks of it, in my opinion, the page is not a very accessible
page. There are frames and side frames.

You should be able to use JFW 5.1 and the letter M to move from frame
to frame.

Using the tab key to move from link to link should work.

I didn't find the speech freezing up on me.

Don't try to move until the page is finish loading.

Aloha,
Milton M. Ota
Associate Dealer, Hawaii
Island Computer Access Now, I.C.A.N.