worst release

  • From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 18:33:33 -0400

Hello Adrian,
Oh yes, I remember JAWS 4,!!
It nearly cost me a great job!
I was just hired in a nice position, and had it on my work computer, as the
Division of Blind Services purchased it for me because I became employed, and
they wanted to show me they were helping or something.

Good thing I had enough sense to dump it and install my own JAWS 3.5 and  that
saved my job.

JAWS 4.5 was okay, but JAWS 5 and 6 were pretty darn good.

I wonder how many people went through what I did with JAWS 4!!

One must use their own instincts, if they believe something is not working
right, do not let people tell you differently!
Especially when the tech support that might be hired to assist you is sighted,
and might not be completely relying on Speech, as the situation in my case then!

That taught me a lesson about JAWS, thus why I am still using 9XXX

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President

"Yes, Blind or Visually Impaired People Can, and Do, Play Chess!!!"

United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
http://AmericanBlindChess.org

Go