Re: worst release

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 11:15:33 -0800

I both have and have not contacted FS depending on the situation.  The
disinterest I've received in regard to my queries (both reporting
problems and suggesting features) has put me off continuing to do so.

In addition, the fact that problem reports have been garbled multiple
times within a single set of e-mail correspondence despite my
attaching all prior messages (per their request) leads me to question
whether FS has any quality commitment at all.