Re: working with the vista side bar.

  • From: "Icewater" <icewater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 12:31:53 +0200

Hi, I have been using vista for sometime on another laptop that I have.
How do you check the new gajits that you have installed from the live galary site or what that site is called where one can download new gadjits from?

I only see the microsoft gadjits that are installed. I have tried everything in that side bar looking for the installed gadjits but to no avail.

thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Grimsby Jr." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>