RE: working with schemes

  • From: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 10:08:55 -0400

Hi,  I have been working with schemes.  I am still struggling with caps.  After
Ed's notes here I took a look at the proof reading schemes.  I see that they do
indeed say cap on capitalized words.
How ever I can't figure out how they get it to say "cap".  I would like to
incorporate this into my scheme but can't find how they are doing it.
Does any one have any idea where this comes from?  I could start again with
using the proof reading scheme but don't really want to go through the hassel.
Regards

Tom Bisset