Re: working with JAWS and doing telephone work

  • From: "ATT" <rhill35@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 18:42:12 -0500

MessageI'm using that system too.

rob
----- Original Message -----
From: Larry Stansifer
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 1:36 PM
Subject: RE: working with JAWS and doing telephone work

Plantronics actually has the head-phones you are talking about.
One side has the microphone and ear piece that plugs into the telephone base
and on the other side is the ear piece that connects to your computer sound
card.
I ended up putting an in-line amp on the sound card side of mine because I
couldn't get enough volume output.
I don't recall the product number but I am certain that if you contact
Plantronics customer support they can point you in the right direction.

Good luck.

Larry