RE: working with Excel and Jaws

  • From: "Griffiths, Steve" <Steve.Griffiths@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 16:46:54 +0100

Cathy,

If you create the chart as a new sheet (step 4 of the chart wizard),
then when you move to that page the Data menu will have been replaced
with a Chart menu. Some changes can be done from that menu; background
colours can be changed from the Format menu. No configuration changes
need be made to JAWS.

Steve