Re: working at a distance from laptop - wireless numpad

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 08:54:03 -0700

Rocketfish Bluetooh keyboard works great, and it comes with a Bluetooth dongle
if you need it, and the Bluetooth mouse.

Keep in mind that if you're working a distance away from the computer, you'll
need a way to listen to what's going on, so likely also need to invest in a
Bluetooth headset.

I've done this and I can use my desktop from a different room. A bit hard to
set up, but really cool.

Dave