Re: words into the dictionary

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 02:11:06 +0100

How are you trying to put entries into the JAWS Dictionary File?  You do
it by hitting Insert or JAWSKey plus d, then if you want a default
pronunciation change, press ctrl-shift-d.  You're anyway focused on the
Add button, so type in the actual word whose pronunciation you want to
modify.  that done, tab once and type your new pronunciation.  Tab to ok
and hit enter.  Hit ctrl-s to save, and exit with alt-f4.