RE: word problem with Jaws

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 12:12:40 -0400

They allow you to see how a document was changed (and if in a multiple
user colaborative environment, by whom).  That is, they can show you how
it started out and what text was added or deleted to make it as it
currently is, or it can show you how it currently is with the same types
of changes mentioned above.  The changes can be shown inline with the
document text or as comments in the margin.

I don't really think it's useful unless you're in a multi-user
environment, and for a blind person it can be difficult to work with.
It's also a security risk as people can publish such documents without
removing all the changes and thus show the public unintended versions or
authorship.

Hth,

Chip

=20