Re: word and jaws

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:43:01 -0700

As a quick check, insert F will tell you if it is underlined. If you put the
cursor on the first character at the start of a paragraph, alt delete will
tell you how far it is from the left edge. Typically, my first line is
indented .5 inches from left edge with the next line 0 inches from left
edge, that edge being the margin of the document, not the edge of the paper.