Re: word and jaws

  • From: "Alicia" <astarner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 20:18:50 -0500

I am not using Norton on my machine because I have found that program to be
very dissatisfying to me. I did try to maximize the mother and daughter windows
in the way you explained and did not have any luck. Are there other programs
that can interfere in the way that Word behaves? This file that I am trying to
read is a word file that I need to format and JAWS will not read it as I arrow
down like it should. Could there be some type of setting that is completely
messed up?

Thanks,

Alicia