word and jaws

  • From: "Alicia" <astarner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 19:50:38 -0500

Hello, Everyone:

I am using JAWS 7.0 and Word 2003. When I open a document that has been
previously created and try to arrow down the document one line at a time JAWS
does not read the document correctly. There will be pauses in speech and
sometimes the words are partially read as if there is a window on the screen. I
was told that the daughter window and the main window in Word has to be
maximized for the document to read correctly. What does this mean?

Alicia