Re: windows xp pro crashing

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 13:09:52 -0400

That is really odd Phil.  I just tried it and I got six results and I was
able to read them all without a problem.  Unfortunately when I tried to view
the HTML source to see if there might be something in the HTML, it is one of
those sites that won't let you see the source.
Anyway, can you bring up your links list with insert f7 after you get the
results and move to a link?
Or if I were you, when the results page came back, I would press T to move
to the table.
Then try using windows key + down arrow to read row by row.  The six titles
all sound a lot alike so it was a little hard to tell what was what, smile,
but if you don't crash, that would be something!
Debbie