Re: windows xp pro crashing

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 12:03:43 -0400

Hi,

Same drivers here.  When a friend of mine analysis's the dump created by
windows after the system crashs it comes back to jawsvid.dll and I haven't been
able to solve the problems either. Mine usually crashes doing stuff in outlook
express.

FS  tells me that they can't duplicate the problem so I seem to be out of luck.
 Good luck in finding a fix.

Rick