windows vista problems with my toshiba laptop

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 19:27:47 +1100

?hi.
any one using windows vista.
and i am using a toshiba a300 satellite psag4a 2300
and i had a virus, and used malware bites, and did find some infection,s and
removed some.
but then rolled back my system to december 31.
and now, when i did a malware bites scan, found nothing.
now when i start up, i get the uac, and the computer system properties.
so used c cleaner, went to tools, and tried turning some start up options.
and turned off a few, like avast, as i have avg, usb monitor, etc.
now, how to turn off the computer.exe from c:\windows\system... computer.exe.
any one had this problem before with a toshiba.
should i do a avg and windows defender and super anti spyware scan, to see if
it will pick up any thing else, and try to fix this.
had this problem the last couple of weeks.
marvin.