RE: windows sidebar

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 17:59:47 -0700

Hi there,
1. Press Windows key plus Space to launch Sidebar. Then go to Add Gadget
button and from the dialog that appears, select a gadget (like CPU Meter)
then press SPACE. Press Alt+F4.
2. To switch between gadgets, press Windows key plus G (for Gadget); for
reverse order, press Windows key plus Shift plus G.
When viewing gadgets be sure to press TAB when the name of the gadget is
announced. To switch back to the application that you were working ojn,
press Alt+Tab.
Cheers,
Joseph P.S. My last episode on my own Vista series talks about Sidebar with
JAWS 8 (also applies to JAWS 9).

  _____