windows messenger and msn messenger.

  • From: "briandalton" <briandalton@xxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 22:14:14 +0100

Hi all,

I am wanting to get involved in chatting on line.

I am unclear as to the differences if any, between windows messenger and msn
messenger.
if I am using windows messenger, and the person whom I want to contact is
using msn messenger, can we still chat?

which is more accessible with jaws?
I am using xp pro and notice that windows messenger comes installed, if I
install msn messenger will I get a conflict.

sorry for these basic questions.

Brian.