Re: windows messenger 5.0

  • From: Chris Cant <christopher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 16:32:56 +0100

Hi there,
windows messenger is still in your programs list, you won't have removed
it, so windows key, P for programs and then press w until you hear windows
messenger, there it is press enter and it'll run!

Regards

Chris Cant.

At 14:17 10/07/2004, you wrote:
>When windows messenger says that, it is referring to any messenger programs
>which may be open, and also outlook express, as it has an association with
>outlook express, as does msn.  So, just close outlook express, and/or any
>messenger program, and install windows messenger.  It will work fine.
>
>Lisa-Maree
>Email: lisa_maree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>msn: lisamareewalker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>icq: 103001688
>skype; Lisa-Maree
>PH:  [H] 612 98883060

Would you like to join us in our new access group? are you a beginner and
just learning access technology?
Are you an  access trainer? Can you help us here,
  Would help and a good friendship group  suit your needs? Then come and
join us, speak to us in a voice chat environment? Give help and receive it
too, come one come all help is just a voice chat room away on
www.tafn.org.uk
with our ventrilo service
Regards

Chris Cant