windows media player library

  • From: "francis" <francisrwama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 19:06:48 +0100

hi everybody, I posted not getting on with windows media player.
I'm using jaws 7 but really can't always get to those very important
buttons, well I think it is ripping straight to the library, my question is
how do I stop it from doing that, and how do I copy the library play list
onto my external hard drive which is j:\
visit my website www.francisrwama.com