RE: windows media player

  • From: "Frankie. V." <frankmventura@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 07:24:13 -0400

Judith, if you are using Windows Media Player the volume can be set
independently of your system volume. When in media player make sure you try
raising the volume and make sure it is not muted.

Regards,
Frankie V.

*** VirusCheck 1.2 For your protection this message has been scanned and
been found to be free of viruses, worms, malware, or right wing politics.
***

  _____