Re: windows media player

  • From: "Sean M McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 10:45:43 -0700

My guess is it has to do with the connection to the internet or a problem
on there end or another application tries to play the speech.  The last
senario is probably likely because that happened with a radio station I
wanted to play.  Try to use media player to change the associations first,
tools->options->fileformats tab and hit select all, apply, ok.  When you
hear the media player say list view and the name of the stream, hit your
down aro and then press enter.

"Dave Hutchins" <dhutchins@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
08/09/2004 11:25 PM
Please respond to jfw

        To:     <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        windows media player

Hi everyone,
I have a question about windows media player, is there a newer version?
Why does it sometimes not play when I go to the NFB web site to play audio
speaches from convention?  Dave Hutchins
there is no better gift than to give of yourself