Re: windows mail and identies

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 18:24:55 +0000

Hi, you can't. Either set up multiple user accounts or use a third party client like the free Thunderbird. Hope that helps.

dianna alley wrote:
            How do you set multiple users on windows mail?  I just got vista.
----- Original Message ----- From: Rick Harmon To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 10:50 AM
  Subject: Re: JFW 9 with Outlook 2002

  Ummm, I doubt this is true.  MS isn't giving away Outlook 2003.  I have
Outlook XP on this machine and have never been presented with a free update to
2003 from MS update.

  Rick

  --
  Visit my webpage and podcast feed at:
  http://www.blind-geek-zone.net

  Contact info:

  Email - rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx & rharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Skype - rharmon928
  MSN - rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: dewaynemcm To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 11:53 AM

    u can download 2003 for free now and that will cure ur problem ,just go to
windows update and go to windows downloads and find 2003 and download
    dewayne
----- Original Message ----- From: Jack Chen To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 10:41 AM

      I was told by JFW tech support that Outlook 2002 is essentially not supported under
JFW 9.  The Tech Support person said that a lot of things were "broken" in
Outlook 2002 and JFW 9.  I am not sure because I was asking a question about JFW 8 (which
also doesn't read the calendar well).  I wish Freedom Scientific would focus on
supporting existing software rather than putting out a new version each year which forces
everyone to pay $200 a year.  I don't know any other companies where the cost of
maintaining software is $200 per year.

      However, one thing did help.  If I just booted the computer with start
Jaws on start up, the calendar wouldn't read at all.  However, if I unloaded
JFW and restarted it again, then things got better.

      jack

----- Original Message ----- From: blindsite To: JFW List Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 11:29 AM
        Subject: JFW 9 with Outlook 2002

        I am having trouble reading Outlook 2002 with JFW 9. None of the lists
are reading and I have even put the calendar into tables.

        Any suggestions would be appreciated.

        Regards,

        Dave
        Blind Site - Accessing the world!
        Tel: 08456 129 921
        Fax: 01704 551440
        Skype: blindsite
        Web: WWW.blindsite.net
        Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        ******This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity
        which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential
and
        privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the
reader
        of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that
        any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
        please contact the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
        Thank you******