Re: windows live messenger

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 22:32:09 +0100

Have you tried refreshing the screen? Have you tried to maximize all
conversation windows you have open? Have you attempted to only have one
or two conversation windows open, yet the problem still exists? I'll try
and duplicate this in the morning local time and see what I get. Hope
that helps.
On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 04:58:21 +0800, "Jim" <jimscave@xxxxxxxxxx> said:
> Hiya list,
>
> Whenever I type look, book, cook etc when chatting to friends in live
> messenger
> it doesn't pronounce my words correctly either in input area or when I
> finally
> send the message, all I get is lo, bo, co etc as referring to those 3
> words
> above. I have latest Jaws 8 and latest live messenger though it did do
> this in
> previous version as I thought updating may have fixed it. Also am running
> XP
> home
>
> Any help will be appreciated ,
>
> thanks
>
> Jim from Oz

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx

Why not join the Blind Hobbyist mailing list! To subscribe, send a blank
message to blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx