RE: windows live messenger

  • From: "Jim" <jimscave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 07:10:18 +0800

Thanks for that info though I just worked it out with a mate I was chatting to
on messenger. I found out that the words look, cook and book for example was
setting off the modacom for ok and everytime I typed those words all I'd hear
would be lo, co and bo etc though the person I sent it too was seeing lo as well
as the ok flashing modacom, so all I did thru his help was remove ok from my
modacoms list and now I'm fine. Weird thing hey?

Anyway thanks for any help on thios topic

Cheers,

Jim