Re: windows+ l keystroke

  • From: Ann byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 09:08:40 -0600

If it's Windows XP, there is a default account. On my PC it's called 'owner.' I wonder if you could get Narrator to talk you through waking up the computer. sometimes it will talk when JAWS won't. It doesn't say much, but shift-control-spacebar will read the screen.

At 08:57 AM 2/1/2009, you wrote:
Hi Dave and Everyone,
Thanks for all your feedback. Well at the time of my typo I just turned off machine because I did not know what windows+l did.
My problem is that Jaws will not come up after rebooting.  Any ideas?
Thanks,
Ann