Re: windows defender scripts for jaws

  • From: "Will Kitto" <christalwk01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 20:29:07 -0500

I will also agree with Max, you most certinally do not need scripts to get
windows defender to work with jaws.

Now I'm saying this to be mean or crewl any way, I am just wondering out loud,
When we as jaws users suddinly have to have scripts for jaws to make every
thing work.
I can also remember back in 2001 when I was using Napster with jaws 3.2, and I
used it and menny other programs just like it all with scripts.