windows Product key;

  • From: "david the wild-thing" <d.h.whitehead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 05:51:46 -0500

Hello, you may want to check out,

Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder v1.41

The Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder is a freeware utility that retrieves your
Product Key (cd key) used to install windows from your registry. It has the
options
to copy the key to clipboard, save it to a text file, or print it for
safekeeping. It works on Windows 95, 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, Server 2003,
Office 97,
and Office XP. This version is a quick update to make it work with Windows
Server 2003.

then, if you want or need to use the WinXPUnattendedSetUpKit, you will have
the product key.

see: