RE: windows 7 upgrade questions.

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 09:14:40 -0000

Bryan I would do a clean install and do the installation inside Windows.
When setup is ready for some final piece of information, i.e., when the DVD
stops spinning and you don't hear any disk activity, press Windows+u, tab
one time, space, then enter. This will launch Narrator who will guide you
through the 'Setup Windows' process. Good luck.