windows 7 jaws11.756 and mirror display drivers

  • From: "gery gaubert" <gerygaubert@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 20:11:26 -0600

I tried it all.  I uninstalled jaws reinstalled, ran the video intercept
file and even tried uninstalling and removing everything from the registry.
No luck.  Once the machine is on and the icons are on the desktop, you can
start jaws.  Also, when going through the options I have a box that says run
jaws at startup.  There are no choices to run before log in or anything like
that.  ANy more ideas?  I am stumped.