Re: window getting away

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 12:02:32 -0500

you can take controll of that poppy by doing the following:
go to settings, controll panel, or my computer, controll panel which ever
works, arrow to display and press enter, press ctrl+tab till you hear
desktop, tab to customize and hit space, uncheck the run desktop clean up
wizard every sixty days, tab to the clean up desktop now button and press
space and check the items you want to remove, tab to and click ok and you
are done but next time you want to do this, you just go to the desktop tab,
click customize and click clean up now and you won't have to worry about the
balloon.

Johnnie Apple Seed