Re: window eyes and jaws

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 22:15:39 +0100

Dorothy yes it does. So long as you are using Windows Vista or later screen readers will use their own Mirror Display Driver rather than some kind of video intercept driver that was plaguing some XP and even 2,000 users.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 16/07/2010 21:20, Dorothy Ingram-Gorban wrote:
does that apply even if non professional equipment is used chris? I am
trying the reply to sender, some days it works others not, I hope family
matters are Ok re health chris,take things easy, no doubt we will hear
about sight village soon dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth"
<christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>