winamp toggle time mode

  • From: "Hal Pearson" <hspearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 00:20:28 -0400

Hi to all on list,

When in Winamp 5.23 if I press control T, jfw just says remaining time, but
no time is given for the playing track. This occurs with both jfw 7.1 and
6.2. I've noticed this a long time ago but never thought to bring it up
until one of our list members made mention that the latest scripts caused
this not to work on his machine. I've noticed this way before Jim grimspy's
fix to the winamp library was posted. good job by the way; I like the way
you can use f6 to move around.

Hal