RE: winamp

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 18:38:13 -0600 (CST)

He means 5.094.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006, Jouie wrote:

Hey,

Doesn't sound right! I don't think there's a 5.94 version. Check the number
again, please. Any way, the link is always there. But, as far as I know,
it's not a link to download winamp free. It's a button I guess. Look for a
button that says "GetFree". It is not the exact word but related.

Jouie

-----Original Message----- From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Gomes Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 9:15 AM To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: winamp

I opened winamp yesterday and it says that there is a new version (5.13). I
am using 5.94. There is so much junk on that winamp.com page. I seem to get
stuck in it all. When I press the yes button to upgrade, I can't find the
link to download. and it says if winamp doesn't start downloading
automatically click here. then I get to save the file called winamp
lite.exe. I try to run it and an error message comes up. What should I do

skype name stevegomes web site www.rellek.com/stevegomes phone 720-747-4990 -- To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw