Re: which voice for erotic stories

  • From: "Samara Raine" <samararaine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 16:28:28 -0400

Where can you get this Julie voice?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brandon Keith (Biggs)
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, March 18, 2011 11:05 AM
  Subject: Re: which voice for erotic stories

  Julie is pretty good, I'd just YouTube the voices...
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mWQaFTlk5I&feature=related
  I'm not a fan of the real voices as I think they still have to many hiccups
and the transitions between the different sounds is still very choppy. I think
the robots are much better.
  Thanks,

  Brandon Keith (Biggs)

  Check out