Re: which voice for erotic stories

  • From: "Brandon Keith \(Biggs\)" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 08:05:49 -0700

Julie is pretty good, I'd just YouTube the voices...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mWQaFTlk5I&feature=related
I'm not a fan of the real voices as I think they still have to many hiccups and
the transitions between the different sounds is still very choppy. I think the
robots are much better.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith (Biggs)

Check out